WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Director of Sales & Marketing, you’ll oversee all sales functions. You’ll constantly develop strategies to solicit new and retain existing business.
Here are just a few of the tasks you’ll be responsible for daily:
- Direct the solicitation efforts of the sales staff.
- Interview, hire and train all sales associates.
- Compile and direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the sales department.
- Conduct research on the hospitality industry to develop new marketing strategies.
- Develop and conduct presentations to prospective clients.
WHERE YOU’VE BEEN
We’re looking for someone with at least a bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or a related field. You also have 3-5 years of previous experience in sales, some of which has been hotel sales. Most importantly, you are someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and can work well under pressure.
WHEN YOU’RE HERE
Be prepared to accommodate varying schedules including nights, weekends and holidays. But wait, there’s a great upside: in exchange for your flexibility, we offer excellent pay, hotel discounts, F&B discounts and the opportunity to be part of an anything-but-standard growing hotel company.
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Required 5 years of hotel management work experience
WHO ARE WE?
ABOUT PM HOTEL GROUP
- Awards + Accolades:
- Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Hospitality as seen in Hotel Business (2019)
- Fastest Growing Private Companies in DC – Washington Business Journal (2020 + 2019)
- Inc 5000 – Fastest Growing Private Hospitality Companies (2019)
- AHLA Paving the Way Award 2021 – Vanessa Stanley
PM is PEOPLE-POWERED
At PM Hotel Group we are passionate about fostering an environment that allows our associates to thrive. Creating a culture dedicated to respect, teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit, and the drive to succeed, we encourage our associates to express themselves and their unique talents. We celebrate diversity and are committed to equity and inclusion.
A top-15 hotel management company, PM Hotel Group has over two decades of experience building relationships with brands, partners, and third-party hotel owners. We know that our greatest resource is our people, and this people-first mindset is at the heart of our corporate DNA.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)